We remain committed to creating a safe environment for our members and guests. As we are seeing an increase in COVID cases as well as the presence of the Omicron variant in our Vidant communities, we are increasing our safety measures at the Vidant Wellness Centers effective Wednesday, December 29, 2021 to include required masking for all members, patients, visitors and staff.
Our COVID safety measures include:
Masking: Masks are required for everyone
- Except while in the pool or shower or while instructing classes.
- Approved masks only, covering the nose and mouth. Surgical masks are provided.
Screening: Members and guests should self-screen before entry. Please DO NOT ENTER if you:
- Tested positive for COVID in past 14 days or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Had any COVID symptoms in past 48 hours.
- Wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Clean equipment before and after use. Gym wipes are provided. Your wellness team also disinfects equipment and surfaces every 4 hours.
- Reduce contact with self-check in and out using your member scan card/App.
- Bring your own towel, no linens provided.
- Scan in and out to allow real time monitoring of capacity.
- View capacity on the App to plan your visit for less busy times.
- Capacity is limited in classes and programs to allow for social distancing.
- Maintain distance from non-household members. Skip a piece of equipment, wait your turn and space out in classes and locker rooms.
Thank you for your partnership to keep our Wellness Centers a safe place. Happy Starts With Healthy!